Oct 19 | 1P | Vernon Hills and Nov 23 | 1P | Glenview
Struggling with heartbreaking grief over the loss of your beloved pet? You’re not alone. In fact, many people feel lost, alone and out of place when surrounded by people who just don’t understand “why you aren’t getting over it.”
In Tails of Unconditional Love, you will discover how to heal the pet parent heart:
- Understand the meaning and organic normalness of your grief
- A validation of your right to grieve your pet. It wasn’t just a dog or cat, this was a beloved member of your family
- You are not alone
- The necessity of self-care- How to navigate unsolicited advice
- Learning to surf the emotional tidal wave to find your balance
- Celebrate the life of your pet
Through the guided journal and story starters included in this book, you will write your personal “tail.” Beginning from that very first moment you fell in love all the way to the present-day sharing memories, even some that you thought you had forgotten will emerge in great de-Tail. Create your fur-ever legacy of love while keeping your love alive!
Pam Baren Kaplan introduces you to her “Pack,” Paws to Celebrate, a global pet loss grief support group where you will gain access to kindred souls, pet-parents who like you, were looking for a soft-landing spot to take their grief and transform to their new normal, to the “other side” of pet loss grief.