- This event has passed.
Farmers Market at the Burr Ridge Village Center
August 2 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until October 11, 2020
Starting August 2nd and occurring every Sunday through October 11th from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. (with the exception of September 6th), the Burr Ridge Village Center will be curating a specialty farmers market to support local farmers and entrepreneurs. Enjoy the village green while perusing our hand-picked vendors and listening to the sounds of acoustic music.
The market is free to attend, however, vendors will need to purchase a space for either one market ($30 per market) or a season-pass to attend all 10 markets ($250 & the best value).
Register for space on link below.
Please see the additional safety measures we are taking and asking our customers to take. Additional Guidelines for Market Attendees + Vendors:
– Wear a mask.
– Maintain a 6-foot distance between you, other customers, and vendors.
– Use hand sanitizer before, during, and aftermarket if you touch something. i.e. a vendor’s tent, table, your keys, etc.
– Send only one family member to the market, if possible.
– Keep your children with you at all times.
– At this time, please leave your dogs at home.
– If paying in cash, bring enough small bills and coins to pay without needing change. Or be willing to allow the vendor to “keep the change.”
– Stay home if you or a family member is feeling ill.
We look forward to seeing you there!
🧺 🥕 🍅 🥬 🛍️