Burr Ridge Market on The Green
August 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until September 26, 2021
The Burr Ridge Village Center Farmers Market returns for its second season starting Sunday, June 6. The market will take place from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each Sunday from June 6th through Sept. 26. The Burr Ridge Village Center will be curating a specialty farmers market to support local farmers and entrepreneurs. Enjoy the village green while perusing our hand-picked vendors and listening to the sounds of acoustic music.
There will be no market on the following Sundays: June 20, July 4 and Sept. 5.
The market is free to attend, however, vendors will need to purchase a space for either one market ($30 per market) or a season-pass to attend all 14 markets ($325 & the best value). All vendors must complete a permit from Cook County Department of Public Health to be allowed to participate. There is no charge for the permit.
Any questions about participation or permit information, please contact market manager Heather Warthen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be observing health and safety measures as outlined by the Cook County Department of Public Health. Please see the additional safety measures we are taking and asking our customers to take below.
Additional Guidelines for Market Attendees + Vendors:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between you, other customers, and vendors.
- Use hand sanitizer before, during, and after market if you touch something. i.e. a vendor’s tent, table, your keys, etc.
- Send only one family member to the market, if possible.
- Keep your children with you at all times.
- At this time, please leave your dogs at home.
- If paying in cash, bring enough small bills and coins to pay without needing change. Or be willing to allow the vendor to “keep the change.”
- Stay home if you or a family member is feeling ill.
We look forward to seeing you there!